Friday, September 11, 2009

poems- abdulraheem puthiyapurayil


WORDS ARE WASTE OF REASONING DONE IN SPEAKING

Master,
Should I be going
To the mosques or temples or churches
Or in any such places
To seek God….?

What to say..?
God getting confined?
God that is defined
And, thereby confined
Is devil.
Devil is not devil, but God defined,
Relative.

And the God, who is
There and everywhere
Where you are,
Is God.

And, for sure,
God will be there
And everywhere
Where you will be.

Master,
Then, why not
In the mosque, or temple or churches
Or any such places too….?

“No, my son, you should be there
In the mosque or temple or churches
Or any such places too
If you are afraid of God,
If you don’t know him
And if you can’t love him.

When you are afraid,
Due to your blindness,
And when you are unable to love,
You will, for sure, come in public places,
With whatever the talks and prayers you have,
To get courage, support and help from outside
And at least to escape from the thieves and burglars
That appears in your blindness and darkness.

Because,
Of having fear.
Just for getting escape.
Because of the blindness.

Love can make you blind
But the blind one can’t, see and, love.


“My son,
If you are not afraid of God,
And rather you love him
Because you know him
And you want to know him more
In love making way,
Then be where you are.

If you are plugged in God
From where you are
The current of love will pass through you.

You will be hot and boiling.
The vapors will automatically
Go up.
These vapors are your real prayers.

So, Master, you mean…?

My son….
Love is done and expressed
In private, secretly.
You can’t love in public
In the time, tongue and content
As dictated by others.

Did you ever see your father
Making love with your mother
In public,
Even in front of his close friends
Or his own children,
As dictated by others.

You can love God,
The openness,
And exchange with him
With whatever you feel like
In the tongue your own
In the time and place your own
Without having to be bothered
Or without imitating in content.

One cannot love in imitation.
Neither one can pray in imitation.

Evaporation happens
Only when you are hot and boiling.

My son,
I know, in saying all these to you,
One and only things as well.

Words are
Waste of reasoning
Done in speaking.

Life is what I am,

Life is what I am,
You are
And all what this universe is



Continuing and not continuing


God.

Master Places

My little child
Asked me only one question.

Very simple one to hear.

Which is the place
Where one becomes not hypocritical at all
And be with his own self.

With no specific answer in my mind,
I tried with all.

"Mosque…., church…., temple…,
Schools…., colleges….., restaurants….., etc…, etc…. "

I tried all....

But only the right answer
Escaped from my tongue.

Seeing my helplessness,
and to help me in such a situation,
Finally he interrupted and gave me the answer

“Paapaa ....
All the places you thought are the places
Where the people become one or other way
Pretending and hy pocritic

And the places where the people are not really hypocritic

Are


The brothels and toilets.

Sometimes you can add
Cinema theatres and some other places to this...

The master places
Where masters are born and living in.

Tried to talk nothing - God is where I lose

myself

Tried to talk nothing
And mere such trial became
My talk.
Helplessness

Lost my sight.
And mere such blindness became
My sight
Helplessness

Skies are not skies
But are my limitations
The limitations that give me
A shelter to rest
In helplessness.

Sights are not sights
But, it is where my sight end

So I don’t see anything
Rather,
My eyes and its sights
Are getting obstructed.

Like the sky is where
My sight ends
God is where
I lose myself