Tuesday, September 8, 2009

poems- winnie j panicker


All the time...
Miles away you're there my friend...
Promise me that our friendship n'er ends...
seen you smile only once a while..
but always longed to see that stealing smile...

Never did you speak a soothing word..
but you every heart beat could be heard,
Even if the sound of the wind was very wild...
I knew real well that your soul was mild...

Drops of love from my friendly heart..
always poured for us to never part...
our friendship strong, and purely bound...
it was real lovely, such a rhythm did it sound...

I could feel your hearts real pain...
no pure air could my loving soul inhale...
For all I needed was to come to you...
And take the pain away from you...

Dear, my friend, my prayers would be...
deep and true no one could see...
life may change with the running time,
you will remain safe and close in me all the time...


Melt…



Rays of divinity

Falling gently on the

Land blanketed with

Cold smooth dew

To slowly melt away in romance…




Life’s blurred yet, clear…
On this lonely grassy field…
Just you and I
Just your memories and mine…
Though some part of life looks blurred…
You are very clear to me…
In my eyes and in my soul…

Away

Just like how the sand slips
Away from my hand…
I just feel…the more I hold you
Close to me…
TURBULENCE

Rage through a dark room
I can hear some noises of thundering blasts
Bombing the same species into unidentifiable blocks of flesh

True value
Tender age, you were looked after
ever caring, ever dying parents...
living, toiling, striving just for you...
sacrificing just to bring you up...

Your tender hands holding theirs...
your sweet smile smiling at them...
they give all their life just for you...
they even forget to live their life for you...

Changes in mindset..
changes in generation...changes in your outlook...
never do some realise the true value...
of what parents really mean...

old age homes..plenty how can some people be mean...
dumping own parents into them...
with their cherished memories...
of their everloving, loved children...
spent their lives...in some dark lighted home....
I can’t keep my eyes open at this atrocity
Mourning and crying of human evolutions
Caused just by us ourselves…
The world has become so vigorous and turbulent
It seems as though it is quaking every second
I am watching through a broken window pane
I can see streams of red blood
Flowing through the cracks in front of me
But beyond the glass pane,
I can visualize some sort of paradise
I can see a melodious river flowing…
She wrinkles and says that “I am crying”
She doesn’t want to live anymore

Every second there seems to be a bomb storm
And we the same species are put prey to see it…
To see our own siblings die of unbearable pain
God, when will mother earth be free from these pains?
I believe it’s already time up
For we do not deserve to be alive in this cruel world
A world with growling hands ready to plunge into our flesh
We don’t deserve the earth anymore…punish us Lord! Punish us!
The farther you are moving
Away from me...

The Touch Of Loneliness
The time we are left alone..
no one to bother..no one to smile...
when we stay in a place away from home...
the realization of what parents are for us...
it may be the time when we do...
The time when we are left only with our thoughts...
we ponder them on...
may print in as a poem...diary entry...
the touch of loneliness...
may give rise to poems and memories...
The crave for seeing our parents...
days counted in our diary...
awaiting them...in a home away from home...
the destiny of love and parting...
realized when our beloved are away from us....

The Painting

When he looked far the mountains stood
covered with snow and mist
The river flowed from the mountains
down the deep valley
The birds were silent as the air was chill
He too his paint brush and mixed the colours
Green, Blue, White, Yellow
A white sheet spread in front of him
He glanced at the sheet and
smiled before he started
He gently shaded the picture of a damsel
She had almond eyes, peach lips and
Beautiful smile
She looked like a statue made of snow
A damsel which no ages saw
He sketched the final touches of her
And then just went closer
Her eyes, her almond eyes looking in to his
and he just chanted into her ears
I love you

The Call
I ask the flowers to bloom faster
Oh dear clouds please pour your tears now. . .
My heart is dwelling to hear the thunder
Winds. . .blow faster. . .I need to feel your presence. . .
Oh my sun...Let me see you one more time. . .
Dear clouds . . .move away from the moon. . .
Let me enjoy the beauty of the moon. . .
The river that flows next to my home. . ..
Please allow me to look at you. . ..
So that I can see myself. . .
Oh dear nature. . .please sing a melody
Please sing a song. . ..for me to hear. . ..
The fire in the next room. . .
Please burn a bit bore stronger. . .
Am feeling weak. . .within myself. . .
Oh god. . ..may I ask you to grant me one more Day of life. . .
For I want to enjoy the world a bit more. . .
But, now I am being called by you. . .
And I need to come to u. . ..

SILENCE

The sea will gush into the shore
With its rage and anger burning in it
Still you won’t realize how much you loved me
When it’s all calm and she lays silent,
Silent more than the deepest depth,
That time you will realize how much you loved me…
The fire will spread its anger to its maximum
Burning and growling as though to swallow the world
Even then you wouldn’t realize how much you loved me
When it has been suppressed to die
Die and become ashes…she will lay silent…
Then you will realize how much you loved me…
The wind would blow with fury and anger
It would blind your vision spreading blurriness around
Even then you would not realize how much you loved me
When it all stops and the world is silent
Silence that can make you feel deafened
Then you will realize how much you loved me
When I scream about what you meant to me
When there is a sea of tears that tell how much you meant to me
When I cry in a state where I can't hear the outside world…
You would not realize how much you loved me…
But, when I become silent…silent like the silence after storm…
When my words never speak of you…when my silence haunts you…
That time you will realize how much you loved me…